One you have sent a cryptocurrency payment, you can click on "Check Status" to check that your payment has been received, and you will also receive an email. Please note that payment speed depends on the network, with Bitcoin typically being slowest and Stellar Lumens/White Standard being the fastest.
White Wallet and White Pay currently accept the top cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH), with upcoming support for Bitcoin SV (BSV), Litecoine (LTC) and Ripple (XRP).
White Wallet and White Pay support USD, GBP and EUR. Future support for CAD, HKD, AUD and other currencies is planned.
White Wallet is built with the highest contemporary security standards in mind. A number of features promote good practices regarding authorization, authentication and cryptographic data protection.
This is a partial list. Feel free to reach out for more depth or detail, and I'll do what I can to disclose anything that does not compromise our security or IP.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol ensures encryption of HTTP traffic between the client and the server
- The client is an independent SPA, with a separate codebase
- OAuth2 user authentication which does not share password data, but rather uses authorization tokens to prove identity between consumer and service provider
- Two-Factor user authentication, using ephemeral tokens
- User credentials stored using asymmetric encryption
- Internal services, including the database, are only allowed requests from known white-listed IP addresses
- Codebase contains no sensitive information. Sensitive information is stored in FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), the solution used by the Department of Defense, among other entities. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIPS_140-2
- All data is automatically backed up and geo-replicated