One you have sent a cryptocurrency payment, you can click on "Check Status" to check that your payment has been received, and you will also receive an email. Please note that payment speed depends on the network, with Bitcoin typically being slowest and Stellar Lumens/White Standard being the fastest.
White Wallet and White Pay currently accept the top cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH), with upcoming support for Bitcoin SV (BSV), Litecoine (LTC) and Ripple (XRP).
White Wallet is built with the highest contemporary security standards in mind. A number of features promote good practices regarding authorization, authentication and cryptographic data protection.
This is a partial list. Feel free to reach out for more depth or detail, and I'll do what I can to disclose anything that does not compromise our security or IP.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol ensures encryption of HTTP traffic between the client and the server
- The client is an independent SPA, with a separate codebase
- OAuth2 user authentication which does not share password data, but rather uses authorization tokens to prove identity between consumer and service provider
- Two-Factor user authentication, using ephemeral tokens
- User credentials stored using asymmetric encryption
- Internal services, including the database, are only allowed requests from known white-listed IP addresses
- Codebase contains no sensitive information. Sensitive information is stored in FIPS 140-2 Level 2 validated Hardware Security Modules (HSMs), the solution used by the Department of Defense, among other entities. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIPS_140-2
- All data is automatically backed up and geo-replicated
White Wallet and White Pay support USD, GBP and EUR. Future support for CAD, HKD, AUD and other currencies is planned.
The White Company employs sophisticated algorithms to analyze and verify transactions across its financial network. Using machine learning and artificial intelligence technology, the White Company employs recurrent neural networks to identify abnormal activity patterns in payments, trading and merchant services. This cutting edge fraud detection system goes above and beyond current safeguards employed by traditional financial institutions, giving the White Company a significant advantage in regulatory compliance, and positioning to be at the forefront of the new global payments economy.
As a result of its industry leading systems, the White Company is one of the few blockchain financial technology companies that has insurance, bespoke issued by Lloyds of London, covering White Company products and customer accounts against fraud, theft and errors & omissions.
In November 2018, The White Company sold its blockchain analytics and fraud division to Apis Ventures, in an agreement wherein it retains full license to continue using its technology to continue securing all of its payments processes and systems.